It’s not an accident if
it’s somebody’s fault.

If you’ve been injured at work, on the road, in a public space, or on someone else’s property, you might be able to claim compensation or sue for damages.

Even if there’s no fault, you might still be entitled to compensation.

Tell us what happened and we’ll give you your legal options – no fee, no obligation.

Can I sue my boss if I’ve been injured at work?

Your employer is obliged to make sure your workplace is safe. They also pay for WorkCover insurance which is there to cover your medical costs and other benefits if you do get hurt. Depending on the circumstances of the injury, you might also be able to sue for damages.

Tell us about the injury and we’ll be able to give you advice on what to do next – no fee, no obligation.

Can I sue if I’ve been in a road accident?

All Victorian road users are covered by the TAC – drivers, passengers, cyclists and pedestrians. 

If you’ve been injured in a transport accident they’ll pay for treatment and maybe other benefits too. If someone’s been negligent, you might also be able to sue. 

Tell us your situation and we’ll tell you where you stand  – no fee, no obligation.

Can I sue if I slip
over at the shops?

Falling over when you trip or slip on something can be embarrassing, but it can also leave you with serious injuries that take months, even years of recovery and leave you with huge medical bills.

If it happened in a public place like a supermarket, shopping centre, entertainment venue or even in a park, you might be entitled to sue for negligence. 

Give us the details, and we’ll tell you what your options are – no fee, no obligation.

Can I claim on my superannuation?

If you have Total and Permanent Disability insurance and Income Protection attached to your superannuation fund, you should be able to claim against them when you can no longer work because of an injury or an illness. In some cases, and depending on your age, you may be able to get access to all your super.

It’s as easy as 1 2 3

Explain your

We check your

We arrange a free consultation to get
things moving